Quilt Show Application
Shasta Lily Quilt Guild Presents
Quilting Around the Mountain 2018 Quilt Show
September 1 & 2, 2018
Quilt Entry Form Deadline:Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Quilt Delivery Dates: Wednesday, Aug 22, 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Drop-Off Location: Christine Engdahl, 523 McCloud Ave. MS
Pick-Up Time: Sunday, Sept. 2 between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Pick-Up Location: Mt. Shasta High School Gym, Mt. Shasta
Mail Entry Forms to: Judy Sartor, 3232 N. Old Stage Rd.,
Mt.Shasta, CA 96067
Entry Forms may be emailed to: email@example.com
More information on Website: http://www.shastalily.org/quilt-show.html
Please Read Carefully
• This is a judged show: quilter to choose whether her quilt(s) will be judged. Note entry form.
• There is no entry fee.
• Interested quilters may enter quilts of any size: categories below.
• The quilt label shown must be sewn to the back of the quilt in the lower right hand corner (as you face the back of the quilt).
• Each quilt must have a 4-inch sleeve sewn (not pinned) at the top of the quilt back. (A 2-inch sleeve is adequate for a small wall hanging.)
• You will receive a numbered receipt when you deliver your quilt. No quilt will be released without a receipt.
• Shasta Lily Quilt Guild will make every effort to provide security for your quilt; however, insurance on your quilt is your responsibility. Shasta Lily
Quilt Guild is not responsible for damage or loss of any entry.
• While we will make every effort to accommodate all entries, it may be that the number of entries exceeds our capacity.
Get your entry form in early to guarantee space for your beautiful quilt.
• Ribbons will be awarded for the following categories. Judged Show with ribbons awarded by judge. Includes a Judge’s Choice ribbon
o Viewer’s Choice Ribbon will be awarded at 2:00 pm on Sunday.
You have the option of entering your quilt in a judged competition. Arlene Arnold, award-winning quilter and presenter, will be our judge. She will
award 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons in each of the categories below. Additionally, she will provide constructive comments on all judged entries.
This is a wonderful opportunity to learn from a master quilter and improve your craft. Participation is voluntary. If you would prefer that your entry
not be judged, please check the box below. However, all entries are eligible for the Viewer’s Choice Ribbon.
Deadline August 8, 2018
Submit one form for each item. Form may be duplicated
Exhibitor’s Name __________________________________________________________ Phone # _______________________
Address _________________________________________________________________ Email_____________________________________________
City ________________ State ________ Zip _________
I choose to have my quilt judged ____ Yes ____ No
Size of Entry: Width_______ Length ________
Include Photo if Possible, either hard copy or emailed..
Name of Quilter) _____________________________________________________________________________
Name or Pattern of Entry _____________________________________________________ Year _______
Description/Inspiration for Entry: 30 words maximum
The Guild reserves the right to edit if word count is exceeded.
Categories: Check one
_____________Miniatures/small wall hanging to 120” (perimeter)
_____________Wall hanging/quilt 121” to 200”
______________Throw or Bed Quilt 200-300” (perimeter)
______________Bed Quilt Over 300”
______________Hand Quilted Entry (any size)
______________Art Quilt any size
Quilt Label: Quilt label must be basted to back of quilt in lower right hand corner (as you face the back of the quilt)
SHASTA LILY QUILT GUILD
Exhibitor’s Name _____________________________________________
Quilt Name/Pattern ____________________________________________